Sunday, May 8, 2016

Gorgeous Weekend

There was not a single cloud in the sky all weekend and with temps hovering around the 80* mark, it made for one gorgeous weekend.  

I would have loved to spend my day out by the pool today...reading away (I'm in the middle of another one of Ann Rule's great books).  Unfortunately, I misplaced my sunscreen so such was not to be.  I ended up staying out for about an hour or so and that was more than enough.  

With weather like that, the pools at our complex were rocking all weekend.  Zack enjoys swimming when other people are in the pool.






Although it's Mother's Day today, C.J., and Zack had tickets to go to game 5 of the Islanders/Lightning series with Chris so we have postponed celebrating till next week.  







This was a series clinching game which the Lightning won 4-0 and are now headed to the Eastern Conference Finals for the second year in a row...with two of their best players out with injuries.  

My boys gave me a beautiful card and an Amazon gift card and I might have been so touched that I shed a couple tears. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...