Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Leaving

Yesterday was an in-service day for us.  

After spending most of the day working on accreditation stuff, our principal gathered us all in our common area and announced that he was leaving at the end of the year for a job opportunity at a Christian school in Minnesota - and by the way, who wants to live in Minnesota?  It's probably one of the only states that is worse than living in Wisconsin (the others would be North Dakota and Alaska)!

Anyway, initially I was pretty sad - then I remembered, "wait, I am leaving too" so why should matter to me? 

I wish him well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...