Friday, January 2, 2015

Day Sixteen

What a gorgeous day out

Couldn't ask for much better.  This will make getting back to single digit temps (which it is supposed to be on Tuesday) all the harder. 
Oh well...last year!  I can do this...I can do this...I can do this!  

Mom, Zack, and I went to BWW for lunch 



Then we took the long, scenic route back to Flagler to avoid I95 bumper to bumper bowl traffic heading north.  This route took us past our old apartment and the kids old karate school - lots of memories.

I went to Walgreens then because I had seen they had their perfumes by one get one.  I love Liz Claiborne but at $30.00 a bottle, I will usually pass on it.  Unfortunately, they only had one left.  Boo.  I got that one for half price but still only saved $15.00 instead of $30.00.  

Beautiful Day


I also took Ollie for a couple walks as well while mom took Zack to the pool


Stalking a squirrel across the street

On tap tomorrow - Universal Studios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...