Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday

No server again today.  All classes had a free day and I got nothing accomplished again today.

Ollie comes to school on Fridays...he absolutely hates coming to school and here you can see why...

He gets soooo much attention at school...99.5% of the kids there just love him...and gush all over him whenever they see him.

He, in turn, responds by wagging his little tail like crazy and rolling over for a belly rub. Occasionally he'll give kisses and I am amazed how tolerant the kids are about that - I don't do doggie kisses.

There is another dog that comes to school everyday, but he is a service dog (diabetic alert) and the kids are not allowed to pay attention to him so as not to distract him from his "job".  He is a large standard poodle and so so cute but I feel so bad for him that he has to be ignored.  I think the kids like when Ollie comes because they can acknowledge him and shower him with love.

Anyway, Fridays Ollie goes to 8th hour drama practice...Toto practice.



My favorite is when he decides he's too tired (or bored) and feels the need to just lie down on stage.


Love the girl playing Dorothy...so much talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...