Tuesday, July 24, 2012

That Time Again

It's that time of the year again...


Fellow Oshkoshonians (I know I'm totally making that word up) know what I am talking about...the time of the year when our humble little city of about 60,000 becomes invaded with one million aircraft enthusiasts. (airventure.org)
One million additional people in our city cannot go unnoticed!  Also the constant sound of airplanes overhead are not unnoticed either!


For this week each year we have the distinct privilege of being the busiest airport in the world!
But, as annoying as the additional traffic can be, it is a huge boost for our economy and, as I remember from my days of being a waitress at Robbins Restaurant, the people are all so friendly!


It is also time for the airport pick-up tomorrow!!!!
At noon Zack and I will descend upon the Milwaukee airport to pick up C.J. and Jon.  C.J. will be here until September 17...Jon for undetermined amount of time.  Let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...