Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dinner Out

Last night I needed to get out of the house.  I had to get my mind off the events of the day.  Several ideas were suggested and discussed...and what we ended up doing was not even in the mix of the discussions...but sometimes those outings turn out to be the most memorable.
So yeah...we went to the A&W and ate outside in the 90* heat.


Once again I was only able to get one semi-good picture of Zack...next time I went to take a picture, he did this:
at least Ollie was a willing subject.
when he wasn't wagging his tail and trying to greet every new person who walked within 10 feet of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...