Thursday, July 12, 2012

W.I.T.W.

Stands for What In The World!!!


This is what I look like today:
or perhaps I should say this is what my eyes look like today.


It all started last night with extreme itching on my forehead.  I kept applying anti-itch cream and  cortisone cream all night.


The itching eventually turned to a combination of itching and tingling...


And then when I woke up...WHAM...my eyelids are swollen!!!!! 


The picture does not even come close to portraying how hideous I look.


At this point...all signs are pointing toward an allergic reaction to something...just not sure what.


Just taking antihistamines to see if the swelling goes down.


I think it's a good day for a nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...