Tuesday, April 19, 2016

We Are Yawn

Life moves on here...day to day...week to week...

We are boring and nothing blog worthy has been happening.  

I am happy to say that my work schedule is back to normal. I finally had to go to my boss and ask for less days...I am a hard worker and I have never called in sick for work so he told me he likes to schedule me as much as possible.  But it was getting to be too much and it was affecting my mood and attitude. 

Zack and I went to the Magic Kingdom last night and it was less busy than usual but still waaaaay too many people there!   Even though we live only about 15 minutes away, it takes at least 1/2 hour to get to the Magic Kingdom from the parking lot.  Repeat that on the way out and a full two hours is taken up just in transport.  So we don't really get to do very much there.  



Same Castle...Different Day



Same Paddleboat...Different Day


Yesterday we had fastpasses for Splash Mountain and The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train




This was the first time we were able to get fastpasses for it so I had never been on it before.  

We also went to see Mickey's Philharmagic and Carousel of Progress.  

Philharmagic



All four parts of Carousel of Progress
















Dancing with the Incredibles in Tommorwland...the kids, not me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...