Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Magic Kingdom (Sort of)

I am still being scheduled at work a bit more than I'd like...Actually, I'm not sure if it is the number of days that I am working or the days that I am being scheduled for that is making me crazy.  Specifically, it would be nice to have two days off in a row...but I haven't had that in two weeks and I won't have that until next week when I have Thursday and Friday off!  

Anyway, we wanted to make it to the Magic Kingdom this week because we haven't been there in almost two months and as I was looking at the weather this week, Thursday is supposed to rain.  Today, on the other hand, was a beautiful day, if slightly warm, with temps in the high 80's.  But, hey, it's never too warm for me.  

And let me just say...I just don't know where all these people come from!!!  I guess they haven't gotten the memo that Spring Break is over!  Basically all we did was eat, see Hall of Presidents, use our fast passes for Splash Mountain, and then got the heck out of there. 

Surprisingly, there was no traffic on I4 so I was finally able to time our drive...it takes exactly 12 minutes to get from our apartment to the parking lot of the Magic Kingdom.   

Pictures:







A stop at the Confectionery (of course) 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...