Sunday, April 3, 2016

Meal Plan

The meal planning is great!  It really holds me accountable and helps me to be organized ahead of time to be sure I have all the things I need.  

So here is the plan for April 3 - April 9

Sunday April 3
- Sloppy Joe, oven roasted potatoes, and corn

Monday April 4
- I am working and will not be home until nearly 7:00 so I will make some taco meat ahead of time and all Zack has to do is warm it up and put it in the shells.

Tuesday April 5
- Panko crusted chicken, mashed potatoes, and peas

Wednesday April 6
- I am working and will get home about 5:30 so cheese ravioli and corn will be pretty easy and quick

Thursday April 7
- We will probably head into the Magic Kingdom today so we will eat at the Harbour House - our favorite restaurant there.

Friday April 8
- Another workday and I will get home about 5:15  again.  I am just going to put some pork chops in the oven along with some french fries...again, easy.

Saturday April 9
- If we go to Mardi Gras, we will get an Auntie Anne's pretzel. If we stay home,  I will make some mac and cheese and hot dogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...