Monday, January 11, 2016

Christmas Take Down

Why is taking down the tree not nearly as much fun as putting it up? And why is putting Christmas decorations away not even close to being as much fun as putting them out?  

And it's so much work!  

It's not an overstatement to say I dread it.  But I can't put it off forever so today was the day.  

I first had to wrestle with all the boxes stacked in my tiny storage closet again.  


I absolutely love the way my Christmas tree looks.  But what I don't love is how big and heavy it is.  

I am debating trying to sell it and just going with a real tree next year.  Another plus to selling it is that I would get the huge, bulky tree box out of my bedroom.  

My living room looks so empty and boring now (ignore dog rolling around on the floor).  

And just because...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...