Thursday, July 2, 2015

Another Universal Evening



Last night C.J., Zack, and I headed into Universal. It was my first time using my team  member ID and I purchased an annual pass for Zack.  The annual pass was necessary because of blackout dates on our free tickets.
Simpson's Ride

We started the evening on a good note when C.J. was able to get us Express passes for the Transformer ride.  I hadn't been on that ride for a year and a half and it always seems to have a 30 minute wait even when other rides only have a 5 or 10 minute wait.  

After that we headed over to the Mummy - voted best indoor roller coaster two years running and I can see why.  I love it and could ride it every time we go there.  

Of course E.T. was on the agenda.  Best indoor wait line in my opinion.  

Then we took the Hogwarts Express over to Islands of Adventure.  











At IOA C.J. and Zack went on Dragon's Challenge - I skip it because the one time I went on it I felt like I was going to pass out after I got off...that has never happened to me on a roller coaster before or since. So I just play it safe and skip it. 

Then they went on Jurassic Park while I was the designated stuff watcher.  




Hulk




We ended the evening with frozen yogurt from Menchies.  Yuuuummmmyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...