Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Digs

Now that we've been here for 5 weeks I thought it was about time to get pictures of the apartment on here (minus Zack's room because - no. (#messyonadailybasis). 

Overall, the apartment is larger than our last one - but the bedrooms are smaller.  

Entering the door:

The doorway to the right is the kitchen.  

The kitchen:

Obviously the kitchen is much bigger and I am loving the gas stove.

The living room can be entered from either the hallway or the kitchen.
The Living Room:


The patio door leads out to a screened in balcony with a small storage closet.  



The above dresser was one of my grandma's.  At first, I didn't want it and was forced into "storing" it in my apartment for a while, but now I think it looks great there and think I'll keep it.  

This picture also shows the locations of our bedrooms. Mine is on the left and Zack's is on the right.  They have an identical layout and are the exact same size.  

My bedroom:


We each have a vanity, sink, and bathroom in our rooms.  

So that's it.  We love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...