Saturday, February 14, 2015

Scammers

So...for three days in a row now I have received a phone call from the "IRS" warning me that "I and my physical address are under federal investigation" and that there is "a warrant out for my arrest."  

Interesting fact: all three of these calls have been from different people and from different phone numbers.  Do they really believe I am that stupid?  Are they that stupid that they think I don't know what my standing with the IRS is?  Not only do I always pay my taxes, I overpay my taxes and get money back every year.  

So, when they called for the 6th time I answered the phone (as I was instructed to do by the local police department) and let them have it!!!  

"Look, I am a hard-working US citizen who pays her taxes which is more than I can say for you...whose "job" is to scam innocent people out of their money.  There is no warrant out for my arrest but there will be one out for yours when the police finally catch up with you.  NOW QUIT CALLING ME! Oh...and you might be a little more believable if you actually spoke English without a Nigerian accent! "  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...