Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mia Familia

Queste sono le mie zie
(These are my aunts)

Questo e il mio zio
(This is my uncle)

E i miei due cugini
(And my two cousins)

Working on my Italian


I stole this from my uncle's facebook.

This is my mom's sister, brother, my uncle's wife, and two of my cousins.  

This was a big celebration as my cousin Lisa was visiting from California - which she only done one other time - ever.  She is the daughter of my mom's brother, Jim who is not pictured.  

Jim was diagnosed with colon cancer a few months ago and I don't think things are going very well for him.  I'm so happy his daughter was able to come and spend time with him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...