Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This Just Made My Day

For some reason, Ollie was a nuisance last night.  He generally sleeps like a rock but last night he was up and down, pacing around, and looking agitated.  At 4:00 am I decided to take him out in case his agitation was "bathroom" related. He ran outside and proceeded to roll in the snow for 5 minutes at which time I made him come back inside so I could, you know, GO BACK TO BED!  

He seems to maybe have a cough - it's hard to tell with a dog - so maybe he's not feeling the best.  He has never been sick so I don't really know.  

Anyway, needless to say I was not the happiest person in the world waking up this morning...especially when the dog responsible for the worst sleep I've had in recent times, stretches out on the sofa and proceeds to sleep the morning away.

So... I'm trudging through my day - the toughest day as far as the number of classes I teach:

At 1:35 the cutest little 1st grader walks into my room and hands me a piece of paper.  

On this paper he has written:

Mrs S.
I kant wate for neckst compooter (with a backwards p) class.  Sea you laeter.  

That warms my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...