Monday, February 9, 2015

Happened Today

 These were the directions that I carefully and painstakingly took the time to type out today for my lovely 4th graders.


Typing Master
Lesson 5.7
Lesson 5.8
5 minute typing test – Psalms
View and print results
Staple new test on top of old test
Compare net speed for candy  (at least 10wpm)
Put in the 4th grade box
Work on a PP for fun
 





 Questions that inevitably followed:
- What typing test are we supposed to do?
- Do we staple these together (holding up their two tests)?
- Which one goes on top?
- How many words do we need to get candy (asked 3 times)?
- Do we use net speed or gross speed for candy?
- Where do I put this when I am finished?
- Can I go on ABCya.com or do I have to work on a PowerPoint? (PP means PowerPoint) 


UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...