Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Exciting Announcement

Typing something out does not convey emotions so...

***said in an excited voice***

JON IS COMING!!!!
JON IS COMING!!!!
JON IS COMING!!!!

I just found out yesterday that Jon is coming for a visit.   He arrives on March 7 and will be here until March 15.

I haven't really spent any time with him since the end of May.  When we were there at Christmas he was working a lot so I saw him for a combined total of maybe 3-4 hours.  

When Zack found out he jumped up and down saying, "my brothers coming" over and over.  He really loves his brothers so much and I love witnessing their bond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...