Thursday, August 7, 2014

And Now We Have Furniture

Pictures of the furnished apartment.  All that is left is to find a few more things for the walls.  I also have my grandmother's rocking chair that I need to find cushions for and then that will be added to the living room.

Bedroom furniture on clearance from WG&R


The bed is so high I have to nearly jump to get on it but the mattress is one of the best they had.  

Ollie's bed next to the night stand

Dining Room...I have since gotten a red table cloth for the table.  Table is courtesy of my wonderful friends who are letting me use it this year. 


I was looking for something that would hold my keys, sunglasses, and Ollie's leash that I could hang next to the door.  This works.

Couch was on clearance from WG&R.  The pillows must have come with it because I did not order or pay for them. The couch is a sleeper sofa.  That will be necessary when C.J. and Jon come to  visit.  Nevermind the dog...and the fact that Zack put the far right cushion on backwards.  

This is where the rocking chair will go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...