Friday, August 15, 2014

Great Things Coming

I just finished three days of in-service in preparation for a new school year and may I just say - I am excited!!!!

I usually do get excited at the beginning of a year...I'm not one of those teachers that mope around and lament about summer vacation ending.  No!!  I am one of those teachers that looks forward to seeing old students, meeting new students, and living with a schedule.

I also look forward to a fresh beginning...a clean slate.  This year I am particularly excited because, if you remember, the end of last school year was rough.  After attending in-service, I have no doubt that God has BIG things planned for our student's and our school this year!  

On a related note...I have decided on a plan for Zack's schooling this year. After looking closely at several options, I have decided to use Switched on Schoolhouse.  You can find information about it here.  I ordered the 9th grade curriculum even though he will probably need a little extra help with the math and he will be repeating World Geography which he had last year.  I love that it has a Bible component!  That was very important to me.  

Also, Zack's bedding and curtains arrived a couple days ago...hopefully I will have time to edit the pictures tomorrow and get them on here.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...