Thursday, May 8, 2014

Soaking in the Innocence of Youth

This has been a particularly tough week.  Just feeling the weight of Satan's presence at school (as mentioned in previous posts) but, at the same time, I'm feeling a revival of sorts taking place among the students that gives me faith and reminds me that God is definitely alive and present at our school as well!  And God always trumps Satan

Today I made a conscious effort to enjoy the innocence and preciousness of youth.  My kinderbeaners did not come to computer today because they had field day...and I missed them.  So I went to cheer them on - all of them.

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 19:14



Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.  Proverbs 22:6







Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord



Do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.  Ephesians 6:4

What an amazing responsibility it is to help guide these young ones and help them grow in their walk with God...and, at the same time, it is such a joy. There us nothing else I'd rather be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...