I did the airport drop-off yesterday. I hate the airport drop-off! And for the first time in a couple years, Zack broke down into a sobbing mess hugging the boys good-bye.
They are both gone now...Jon will now be a Florida resident and Zack and I will have a long year until we can all be reunited.
Some pictures of our game night from a couple weeks ago:
Monday, May 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment