Monday, March 10, 2014

The End of Boredom

I had a great day.  I am so fortunate to be one of those people that love their job.  

Last week I felt like a lazy slug who did nothing but sit on the couch and watch TV.  I don't like that.

Today was back to business as usual at school.  Now I can actually come home at night and relax on the sofa with my computer and TV knowing I've done something productive with my day.  

Summers are different.  I don't feel the same way in summer because I stay busy cutting the grass, taking walks, working in the garden, reading books outside, or taking Zack swimming.  

Today's weather was (unbelievably) above 50*!  Probably about 55* to be exact.  Don't worry - it's not going to last long. 

 But Ollie sure enjoyed it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...