Monday, March 17, 2014

Getting There - Slowly

This is odd.  It has never taken me this long to recover from the flu.  
On a positive note, I do not need the medication to calm my stomach anymore.  And the pain that flared up while I was unable to keep the Tramadol down is now all gone.  

The negative is - I still don't feel line eating.  Yesterday I had half of a scrambled egg, about five spoonfuls of soup, and maybe two or three spoonfuls of applesauce.

Today is much the same with a piece of toast and a few spoonfuls of soup being eaten today.  Grape juice is my best friend...drinking about 16-20 oz. a day.  

I was so sure I wanted a chocolate shake today when I drove through McDonalds for the boys.  But once I got it I took only three sips.  Hope this passes quickly. It is hard to have energy to do anything when you don't eat.

On another note.  The snow here is melting quickly and I am looking forward to never having to see snow again.  We had a lake in our yard on Friday from all the melting snow.

And tomorrow I am getting my tooth pulled - the one I wanted to get taken care of over Spring Break. So that should be tons of fun.

But once it is done, I am done (hopefully) with dental work for a long, long, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...