Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Starting the Final Season

This is definitely going to be a bittersweet basketball season.  Zack starts his 5th season tonight when they play Central Wisconsin Christian School.  
It will also be his last season for Valley Christian School.  Once again, I find myself swallowing the lump in my throat as I reconcile the reality of our situation versus what my visions for Zack have always been.
I am praying for a good season for him.  A positive is that they have the addition of many new players this year...some new additions to our school and some 7th graders who move from the B team up to the A team.  So they should be able to win more games than last year and Zack will not be the one to score half (or over half) of the team's final points. 
I plan to take pictures and post about each game again - but first - a look back at his previous four seasons.

First season 2009-2010

Second season 2010-2011

Third Season 2011-2012 (MVP season)

Fourth Season 2012-2013

Fifth Season 2013-2014

More later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...