Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where Has the Time Gone?????

22 years ago today, at this time, I was cradling my son in my arms...new to this big world...breathing in his newborn smell...kissing every inch of his face...admiring his white hair and long blonde eyelashes...and dreaming of what kind of man he would grown up to be.


Today...he is that grown-up man (even though secretly he will always be my baby boy) and it is so much better than I ever thought it would be.

Even though I yearn to hold that little baby again and hold him close enough so he can feel all the love I have for him...I am so proud of who he has become and how he is choosing to live his life!

Happy Birthday, C.J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...