Friday, July 19, 2013

"Normal"

Hubby asked me how I was feeling today.  He's not a big fan of the Icy Hot.  I think he said something about reminding him of his grandma.

Anyway, my response was, "it's a normal day."

This prompted him to ask, "well, what's normal?"

I responded something like, "pain in my neck and shoulders when I move them and intermittent stabbing pains in my upper and middle back. But nothing unbearable (like the other day)."

I've been researching fibromyalgia - which is a pretty good possibility.  Hubby tried to be kind and give me a massage and just the slightest touch in that area sent me through the roof!  These painful pressure points extend to the outside area of my upper arms.  It sounds crazy but just rubbing soap on my arms or back can hurt. 

The best way I can explain it is it feels like when you have a bruise and there is pressure put on that area.  Just a tender area.  

Anyhow, this will be my last post for a while where I complain about my aches and pains.

We have much greater things to celebrate...C.J. and Jon come in just 6 days!!!!!!!  I cannot wait!!!!  

As any mother knows, you grow another heart with each child you have.  That new heart camps out in your child and so, when your child is gone, it feels like part of your heart is gone as well.

Believe me when I say I thank God EVERY DAY that my child is still living - just living in Orlando.  But as much as I miss him and miss having him with me every day, I can still see him three or four times a year.  And for that, I am so very grateful!!!  

I am looking forward to another week up north...and, of course, our (what is turning into a tradition) Brewers game.  They stink so bad this year we should be able to get really cheap tickets!

Pictures from our visit last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...