Monday, July 22, 2013

Royal Baby

Hello there...am I the only one who could care less about the "royal baby"?

It's not that I don't care about the baby itself of course, but here are a few reasons I could care less if I hear, read, or see any news about it.

1).  I don't even live in England

2). I think the notion of a "royal family" is ridiculous.   

3). There are many other relevant, interesting things going on in this world that I would rather hear or read about. 

Don't think I don't appreciate a "feel good" story with all the violence, hatred, and intolerance going on in the world today

but

For pity sake...interrupting Dr. Phil to talk about the "royal birth" was about more than I could handle!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...