Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Cake

I've mentioned before on this blog that not only am I fortunate enough to have the sweetest, kindest, most Christian example of a woman for my best friend...but she just also happens to be an amazing cake decorator!  

So it was an easy choice, when thinking about an anniversary cake for my parents, to think about her.  I also wanted to help as much as I could so it would be a little personal to them.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciated her willingness to do this for me...and in the end, I probably did about 30% of the work and she had to do 70%.  I just don't know that much about cake decorating.  But I was so grateful for all she taught me during this experience.

I documented the event so I'll just let the pictures tell the story:







We also had a couple of spectators

And the finished product
I love the color of green she used.  It blends in with the soft colors of the cake.  
Carey, if you're reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!  No one could have made a better cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...