Sunday, September 30, 2012

Decorating for Fall

Today I decided it was time to get over my laziness and haul the box of fall decorations upstairs. 

I love fall...even if the temps lately don't feel very fallish.  Still in the 70's and as I think it will be all week.  High 70's later in the week as a matter of fact.

I went grocery shopping yesterday and got the traditional apple cider.  Tomorrow I'll dissect one of those pumpkins in our garden so that I can roast the seeds.

Another plus...putting out the fall decorations forced me to clean...you know dust and vacuum.  Yeah, haven't done as much of that lately as I should be.


And to complete the fall feeling...a pumpkin pie candle filling the house with an amazing scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...