Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nostalgic

I started out scanning a few photos from the past intending to write a post about a Mother's love.  Jon is going through a rough spot right now... he has been having anxiety attacks since his health scare a couple weeks ago.  And as I talked to him last night,  I knew full well that in his anxiety-filled, irrational mind he was not going to believe a thing I said.  I sat helpless from afar knowing that I could not do or say anything to help my son.  


I started thinking about when they were younger and everything could be made right by just a Mother's hug.  




Anyway, once I started looking through old pictures I just couldn't stop...each one was cuter the one before and brought back so many memories.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...