Because sometimes I am mean and like to torture my dog, I recorded a show that had a squirrel on it and will sometimes just replay it over and over to see his reaction.
It's pretty much one of the most confusing things that could happen in his world.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...



No comments:
Post a Comment