Saturday, April 25, 2015

Enjoying Time with Friends

Time with my BFF is dwindling away.  I cannot believe that in less than 5 weeks we will be moving.  Talk about running the gambit of emotions - I am so excited about being near my family again,(especially my sons) but at the same time, I am very sad about being so far away from the best friend I will ever have.  

So, when she invited Zack and me to join them on a trip to Madison today, I jumped at the chance.  She and her husband have a son at the University there and we went to visit with him and take him to dinner.  

It wasn't the greatest day weather wise - cloudy and maybe 50* - so we decided to just tour the Capital building and have dinner at a nearby pub.




Rotunda


Replica of the Liberty Bell (minus the crack)

Veterans memorial

State Supreme Court


Sweatshirt+jacket=COLD!



Wedding


Great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...