Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's a Good Thing He Doesn't Have a Video Camera

I am sure everyone has heard the story of the boyfriend/girlfriend who had the brilliant idea of acting out a dangerous stunt to increase their YouTube viewership.  

In case you haven't - here is a link to the story...
Spoiler Alert:  It did not end well!

When YouTube Stunt Turns Deadly

There has been a lot of unkind comments about how stupid they are but everything needs to be put into perspective. These kids were young. The rational part of a person's brain is not fully developed until the age of 25.  

In fact, I don't agree with the charges of 2nd degree manslaughter.  In my opinion, either involuntary or negligent manslaughter are a better fit for this situation - but that is just my opinion.  

So anyway, the other day I was talking about this with Zack and told him that I would hope he would have more sense than that and realize that internet fame is not worth putting your life in jeopardy.  To which he replied, "Oh...I don't know."  

Like I said -brains not fully developed yet!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...