Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Another Year Goes By

We had a great time celebrating C.J. tonight and, because he cringes at the thought of drawing attention to himself through wild and obnoxious birthday announcements by waitstaff in a restaurant, we celebrated quietly with some amazing food at Bubba Gump on City Walk.  



Then we walked across to the Cineplex and saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which has quickly become one of his favorite movies. 

I know it sounds cliche', but I cannot believe how quickly time goes.  I feel like I blinked and he is now a grown man.  But, to me, he will always be my baby boy.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...