Thursday, July 20, 2017

Summer By The Numbers

I know that summer doesn't officially end until the middle of September, but since we are only a couple weeks from starting another school year (yay)...I wanted to take a second and recap some of the things we did.  

4 - the number of movies we have seen.  This is more than the past two years combined.  We have seen Guardians of the Galaxy twice, Spiderman, and Planet of the Apes.  Yep...that's right; I saw it.  Definitely not a movie I would have seen under normal circumstances but Monday evening found us at Universal during some torrential rains so rather than walking around the park getting soaked, we went to the Cineplex to see the movie.  My opinion?  It was okay.  The ending was odd (spoiler alert...Caesar dies) but I enjoyed the time spent with the boys.





5 - the number of times I woke up before 10:00!  Yikes!  My body is in for a shock when school begins.  


6 - the number of times I was able to work at Universal this summer.  As I said, I spent the entire month of June waiting for them to put me in the schedule. I really would have liked to work more but it is what is.  I am just grateful for the hours I was able to get. 

5 - the number of days my mom was here visiting.  We had so much fun that week watching movies, eating out, visiting with a friend, and going to Universal.  


Someone took this great picture of my parents at a party they went to...

57 - the number of days left until Halloween Horror Nights!!!!!


I am so ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...