Tuesday, February 18, 2014

And Then There Was Pizza

Before the game started on Friday our good friends, Bill and Carey, asked us if we wanted to go to Culver's after the game.  Although I wasn't excited about adding yet another thing to my already busy day, I thought that it would be just what Zack needed to take his mind off his situation and give him something to look forward to.

I am so grateful for friends like them and feel so blessed that they have made going to some of Zack's games a priority.  He has told me how happy it makes him that they are there just for him.

Anyway, after the game was over, we discovered that the girl's and boy's basketball teams were going to Christiano's for pizza.  They were donating a certain portion of their proceeds that day to the orphans in Myanmar.  

I wasn't planning on spending $20.00 on pizza and sodas but it was worth it to see Zack so happy when an hour earlier he was falling apart - and to help the orphans in Myanmar.

He loves being around his friends



The batteries in my camera died while we were there so Bill came to the rescue again and took these pictures with his cell phone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...