Friday, July 22, 2011

Thankful for Thursdays

So, my schedule was e-mailed to me today for teaching next year and as it stands I will be working full days on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Tuesdays will be just afternoons.  And****drumroll****Thursdays I have off!!!
This is the best of both worlds.  I get to teach which I absolutely love - and still have a full day off during the week for appointments, homework, housework, and rest.
Oh yeah, and on Mondays and Fridays my last class is actually done at 1:00 - but I will put in time at school and stay until 3:30 planning and organizing so that I get in my 28 hours each week that I am being paid for.


I AM READY - bring on the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...