Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's That Time Of Year


This flew right over my house today.


Our local air event is in full swing so along with this there have been war birds flying in formation close by.  




Unfortunately, even though this blimp (which is said to be the largest in the world) flew close enough that it appeared we could reach out and touch it - my camera decided to act up.  First, for some reason, the batteries were in backwards, then telling me I needed to reset the memory switch on my memory card. ARG!!!  So, by the time all that was straightened out, I got pictures of it flying away.


Incidentally, you can buy tickets for a ride (which is what I assume they were taking) for an insane amount of money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...