Thursday, July 21, 2011

110*

This is what 110* (with heat index) looks like;



Over and over this week I could be heard reciting the old McDonalds  mantra "I'm Loving It."

Yes, I am not kidding when I say the hotter the better and while many a fellow midwesterner has spent the week secluded in air conditioned rooms...I have spent much time basking in the sun and feeling the heat of the sun bronzing my normally pale skin.


And wherever I am you will find my ever faithful...borderline stalker...furry companion.  Even if that means sitting in unimaginable heat. He really didn't seem to mind.


And totally off topic...but here is a pic of my new wheels
A 2011 Chevrolet Malibu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...