Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here We Go Again

Where? Well, here is a hint... life(God) has thrown me a curve ball again and I am  catching it with both hands.  More on that in a minute.


This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending two weddings - one Friday and one Saturday.  Both brides were my (former) co-workers.  


The weddings could not have been more different... one was outside and the other inside... one was a small affair and the other had well over 400 people... one bride was in her 20's and the other was in her 50's.
  
But both weddings were beautiful, both brides were beautiful, and both couples were SO in love.  More importantly, though, both couples will most assuredly put God in the center of their marriage!  


Unfortunately, no pictures could be taken - you know since I left my camera at my grandma's and all.


Now.... onto the BIG NEWS...


Drumroll.....


I will be employed next school year!!!  I have accepted a part-time/three quarters time job teaching computer to 1st-8th graders at Oshkosh Christian School.


I miss the school... I miss the kids... I miss the people I work with... and I miss the money.


So, here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...