Friday, February 9, 2018

Yeah...We're Here

We few into into this this afternoon




Yep...back in Wisconsin for my yearly physical.  

I was so fortunate to find a $40.00 flight to Milwaukee today and another $40.00 flight back to Orlando on Monday.  I grabbed the deal and ran with it. The direct flight was supposed to leave out of Orlando at 12:30.  We live about 10 minutes from the airport,  so I called an Uber Driver about 10:00 thinking it would take somewhere around 15 minutes to arrive.  Imagine my shock when it said, "arrival in 3 minutes.  We were nowhere near ready to go so it was all out craziness to get out the door in just 3 minutes and then...I left my cell phone behind (because of course I did).  

The drive was smooth and check-in was a breeze. And even though I did not pay the price to reserve our seats, we still ended up sitting together - in row 6.  I think our flight actually left early and we landed in Milwaukee 1/2 hour early at 2:00.  Unfortunately, after that pleasant surprise, we ended up waiting nearly 45 minutes for our luggage.  

Carey picked us up and we arrived back at her place at about 5:00.  I took a quick shower, we had spaghetti for dinner, and then cozied up under a blanket to watch the opening ceremonies for the Olympics.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...