Tuesday, February 20, 2018

That Lightning Game We Went To

So, after starting the year with a vengeance and a 27-6 record that mirrored the talent they have on the team, the Lightning have been an underwhelming 17-15 since Christmas.  

Off course they've had a tough schedule with several games on the road, but in my opinion, they are severely underachieving once again in what has become a reoccurring theme with them.  

Saturday we headed to Tampa's Amalie Arena to witness first hand one of those 15 losses (but whatever, I still had a great time). 

The oddest thing about this loss is the Lightning were able to amass 50 shots on goal!   But, this makes little difference when only 3 of those shots found the back of the net for goals.  

In comparison, New Jersey ended up with about 28 shots but, thanks to some pretty sketchy defense, 4 of those ended in goals.  

I brought my "new (to me)" camera to try out the zoom lens and action shot ability and I was pretty pleased with it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...