Saturday, November 25, 2017

HHN House Reviews Cont.

The Fallen

I wrote a little about the Fallen in this blog post in September.

The atmosphere in this house was intense.  And, as if there wasn't enough to look at around you, there are creatures flying around above you...which was plain old cool.   




American Horror Story

My only complaint about this house is that due to consistently long wait times, I could only get through it one time.  I think it would have been a house I would have really liked. 




Scarecrow: The Reaping

This is another house that also had long wait times so I only got through it about 3 times. I would probably have ended up loving it had I been able to go through it more.  I mean, who wouldn't love walking through a scary corn maze with scarecrows attacking you from every angle?




Six houses down...three to go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...