Saturday, September 30, 2017

Happened Last Night

It was pouring last night...I almost backed out of Halloween Horror Nights.  But I am sooooo glad I didn't.  It turned out to be a very special night. 

First of all, we went through what is now my very favorite house ever - The Fallen.




The video does not accurately depict the number of things going on around you or what an amazing set it was.  

The theme is somewhat of  a good vs. evil battle in an ornate cathedral complete with scareactors flying overhead, which was just plain cool.  






Then, after last night's Bill and Ted show, C.J. and I were able to get in the line to get our pictures taken with them.  They only have enough time between shows to accommodate 10 people so we were more than fortunate to be 2 of the 10.  




                          Bill on my right...Ted on my left.

It was an awesome experience...even if we were "up close and personal" with arms around each other and they were both a sweaty mess (ha ha).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...