Saturday, November 11, 2017

Bill and Ted Has Come to an End

After 26 years, Bill S Preston, Esquire and Ted "Theodore" Logan (aka the Wyld Stallyons) have performed their final show at Universal's Halloween Horror Nights (cue the sobbing).  

Even though I have only been able to see the last three years, it has hit me hard.  It is hard for me to comprehend that the show has come to an end and it's impossible for me to imagine Halloween Horror Nights without it. Truthfully, right now, I am not even excited about HHN next year.  

No real reason was given for cancelling the show which is packed full of pop-culture parody and no replacement has been announced yet.  

To quote Ted, "This is most non-triumphant." 


A video showing a sample of all 27 years.  


One of the best parts of the show this year (*sound only*)

Highlights of this year's show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...