Saturday, December 2, 2017

A Birthday

In all the years I have been teaching, I don't recall ever receiving a gift from my students.  This year, however, I was completely overwhelmed as one kid after another came through the door holding a present.  


Of course, I loved the homemade cards just as much as the gifts. 
















Sad story...one of my students and his mother made the cupcakes but we could not have them because they were homemade and we can only give out store bought food.  He was obviously upset and started to cry.  So I took one and gave one to him and we ate them together.  Then I took about 10 of them to hand out to the teachers.  

I felt very loved. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...