Monday, May 29, 2017

Universal Summer #2

Last night we headed into Universal for our second summer evening.  We had perfect weather this weekend so, with it also being a holiday weekend, I did not know what to expect as far as crowds but I was pleasantly surprised.   In the end, we were able to get on 7 things.  

We started out on the Mummy - thankfully I was able to ride this time because concussion = over!  Then went over to Men in Black.

I suck so badly at this ride but thanks to a 100,000 bonus at the end of the ride, I still pulled out a respectable score.  

After that, we headed over to Islands of Adventure and went on the Seuss Trolley and Forbidden Journey.  By this time, I needed a drink badly and I had forgotten my refillable cup (which I will usually just get filled with cold, filtered, free water) so I decided to just splurge on icees and the three of us shared two drinks.  Very refreshing.  




After that, CJ and Zack went on Jurassic Park while I took a bathroom break.  When we walked passed King Kong, we noticed it had re-opened so we hopped in a very short line, and then we hit Spiderman on the way out.  

Fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...