Friday, September 12, 2014

My Favorite Shoes

Remember a couple years ago when I found these shoes?

Here is a picture for those too lazy to open the link




They now look like this:

Over the summer I noticed the lacing was starting to rip on the left shoe.  I was heartbroken because I love these shoes.


It was time for some new shoes so I went to the local shoe store where I had purchased them to look for new shoes.  I saw a few possibilities but nothing that screamed, "I have to have those!!!!" 

So I kept on looking.  I walked down the aisles of shoes on sale...not really expecting to find anything.  I fully expected to waste time looking around and then return to pick up the shoes that were "acceptable."  

And then I saw them!!! The shoes!!!  On sale!!! I knew it was meant to be.  A match made in heaven.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...