Saturday, September 20, 2014

Fall is in the Air

Football season means fall... or maybe fall means football season.  

But whatever...I'm trying to boycott the NFL right now because of all the illegal activity that exists within the league.  And my college team of choice is once again showing that they have no respect for their coach by continuing in their undisciplined and sloppy play.  So...not so much fun this year.

The leaves are just starting to change color.  Too bad the beauty of fall is eventually replaced by the ugly barren wasteland of winter.  



Haven't been able to locate my fall decorations since moving and because this is an interim move, I don't feel like going through a million boxes to find them so...Dollar Tree to the rescue
A few dollar decorations and I am fine.  




That's all I really have room for anyway right now.

A few pumpkin scented candles, some pumpkin spice coffee creamer, and some hot apple cider complete the fall feeling mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...